Saturday, August 18, 2007

Aug. 18, 2007 vintage Battlestar Galactica items

I have several vintage Battlestar Galactica items for sale. They’re not at the Brass Armadillo. I will sell the entire lot for $25 plus $10 postage (I want to include insurance because of the VHS). Just leave a note here if you are interested.
I want to sell it to someone in the United States because sometimes it’s too much of a hassle on both my and the buyer’s end to deal with the currency problem. I will accept checks or money orders, although I must wait a week for a check to clear.
I am no longer selling on ebay, although I am still registered with the company. My name there is skippercollector, and my rating is 283, if you want to check up on me.
I don’t want to sell these items separately. Before I acquired the VHS tape, I tried selling the other items individually on ebay and no one wanted them. So I want to sell them as a set. I know the most important item is the tape--the other items you can add to your own collection or try and resell them yourself. If you want pictures I can email you some.
Anyway, this is what I have:
1. 1978 Mattel Colonial Warrior (Starbuck?). The two things missing are the little light on his laser pistol and his tunic. He’s a little dingy and some of the paint is worn off.
2. 1978 Grosset & Dunlap Battlestar Galactica Space Flight Activity Book. Despite its pretentious name, this is just a regular coloring book with some word and picture games on some of the pages. None of the pages are colored in but the cover is a little bit worn.
3. 1987 Goodtimes Home Video VHS of the Galactica 1980 episode The Return of Starbuck. The tape is used and the box is a tad bit worn. I played it recently and it plays fine. Nothing has been edited from the tape; its running time is 49 minutes. The VHS is long out of print and the episode was not included in the Galactica DVD set.
4. 2003 Galacticon program. It is in excellent condition and is 44 pages long. It’s the souvenir booklet from the 25-year reunion convention at Universal Studios.

No comments: