Saturday, December 12, 2020

To open or not to open?

I can't tell you much about the Colorforms sets Private Collection Barbie and Baywatch Barbie.  I bought both of these new and have never opened them--they are still in their shrink wrap.

I can tell you this:  Private Collection is dated 1991 and is stock number 742.  The Barbie on the front of the box wears Private Collection #7113 from 1991.  The box includes the gown shown on the cover plus some Colorforms designs.

The other details I can provide for you is this:  Baywatch is dated 1994 and the stock number is 793.  A photograph of Baywatch Barbie in her red swimsuit is superimposed over a hand-drawn beach scene.  Her clothing is a mixture of both Colorform designs and Mattel outfits.

Normally I hate shrink wrap
but I have decided to keep these two sets unopened.


No comments: